Tuesday, November 23, 2010

When I try to Study......

I have a 5 paged essay due on thursday, assignment 2 for BIO1020 discussion tomorrow, stupid house rental thingy tomorrow and a test next week. I seriously dunno where to start.. orz
Im trying to finish my assignment now because there's a sushi thingy tomorrow night and I havent had REAL food in ages.. so I really want to go.. D:
wasnt planning to blog today actually, was too lazy to edit pictures...
but HECK! Aliens invaded when i was studying!!!



And they took over Ribena World



They found my BANANA and RASPBERRY JAM!



Janice is FURIOUS! HULK-mon attacks! *snatches back banana* Poor aliens fainted.



Meh, I am VICTORIOUS! *rawr*

7 comments:

Lance said...

Interesting, you actually made one of them hanging upside down o___o

Janice said...

hehehe... cool rite? ;p

HAHAHA! che che!! i got it from dis disney store in southampton!!! THEYRE SO CUTE!!! I WAS SO TEMPTED TO ROB THE STORE! but all quuite reasonable pricing as well

Ying said...

u are so free over there ==

Steven said...

wah wah!! never knew those cute alien like Banana and Ribena leh =P
HULK-mon attack very powerful XD

JunHui said...

what are you studying now?
cartoon?!
animation?!!
hahaha

Cheryl Leong said...

oi!
study la!

Janice said...

.____________. studying. AHAHAHA

ランスはここに来た。