Friday, November 26, 2010

This Moment

Greetings, fellow homosapiens..
Your friendly blogger is currently at this state. DEAD.



There are so much assignment! so so so so much! D: gweeeeehhh!
and then and then today had to went down to town for a short trip to get winter clothing because it was so so so COLD! I swear my fingers felt like they were dropping off! and me and Iyune were so tired by the time we reached the bus stop, that we missed 2 buses because we didnt realize it was a REQUEST stop (as in u have to flagged down the bus) No time no time! D: sooo no time! wanna go toilet oso no timeeeeee!!!








Anyway, following the blog title, This Moment.
This Moment is really a special timing(although seriously i think i passed by 15minutes ady>_<)..XD Being here in UK meaning my time is sort of like stuck in the middle. Right now, it marks the end of JunHui's Bday and the start of a special day 2mr.;DDD

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JUNHUI!!!!! XDDDDD



Although i dunno you very long jek, but den v good frens la hor? hor hor? HAHAHA!
Happy bday ah... u ganbatte there in Taiwan la... Can only tell you zap sang laa...
but WE support you!!!!! my here more charm den you x100000 times, okeh?
I wanna eat chinese food oso kenot..D:
come home i bring u go SPCA. XDD v go home together nxt year!
p/s: PLEASE BUY MOCHI FOR ME TO EAT! XDDD
Happy birthday! I will wish for you that you can fart freely in your hostel room soon..XDD




Boddy uma numjb ommekarhory, bom peomw
I noe alot ppl noe how to decipher! so scared ady!!!! HAHAHHA
>_________________________<
ehe

2 comments:

Ruby said...

Walauuuu. You say I damn free, tengok you, can play with toys all summore. LOL.

And dude, ur blog posts makes me miss you. :P:P

Janice said...

HAHAHA! dey r so adorable okeh? ;p
awww Ruby, i miss u loads too, like seriously loads, jz dat i post dem in chinese...D:

ランスはここに来た。