Sunday, November 21, 2010

Hello World

Hello world, excuse the lame title. I didnt realized I could actually change my old blog title and url link until I took all the effort to make this new one. So i cant be bothered anymore? ;p But anyway, isnt it nice? XDDDD please say its awesome.
The foto above is edited by meh, and its me. ;D this blog is completely mine. Wuhahahaa!
See original pic below. ;p Its really me lah! Haha!

Anyway, i attached dis lil poll down there, its so cute, HAHA. its based on wad usually people wud comment on my fb status, which is usually wtf and lame. so yea.. BUT if ppl u are mean to me!! i swear ill remove it. HAHA. Still sort of under construction though, i pms quite often..

Just got back from watching Harry Potter 7, it started off with:
Jinny (bareback): Harry, zip me up will you?
(wtf)
dont let me spoil it for you, do your own imagination.
But it was actually pretty good, the whole movie, definitely looking forward to the 2nd part.. ;DD
Accio ron weasley!!!

And I hereby take a solemn promise to upload my blog more frequent. ._____________. Cheers! ;DDD

3 comments:

Lance said...

Who would have known 'beep beep' is for comments =___=

Joseph Low said...

This is so far the most wtf, funny, lame, ma ma dei and very nice blog i ever read =D

~Buraian~ said...

MMMmm~~~

ランスはここに来た。