Monday, November 22, 2010

HULK-mon

UK aint such a nice place if you are a person who is really used to Malaysia. Dont get me wrong, its lovely. It was just how last week turned really wrong for me.

You know how you have some people back home whom you care for, and especially when you're a really jealous person, your eyes turn green, well, mine did, for a few milliseconds(just a few milliseconds though, and dey turn green basically at anything. HAHA) And the weather was so freakin cold here, i think it was freakin -2C in the morn one day, I think my skin turned green. Then, the ang moh dominoes here taste different here and I had abit too much pizza(3 slices and a few random fish fingers after dinner at the halls), so I ended up really sick, and my face went green. It was assignment week as well and I was so stressed i pop a few veins and i was about to go nuts. So yeah, I evolved. .... ....

This seemingly innocent girl is yesh me...*blushes ;p*



And I turned into this:



See the Hp, its relatively low wan, this stage is very killable, I die quickly and go through this phase quickly. HAHA! walao! so lame! omg! (was actually reli tempted to put my face there)

For safety purposes, the face is censored as the blogger's face was too horrendous to be viewed. *bows*
So please somebody whose going back for XMAS, put me in a shipping box and ship me back before i destroy United Kingdom! HAHA
You dowanna make me mad... BUAHAHAHAHA!

And yeah, im supposed to be working my as* off my tons of assignments which can never seem to finish, but yeah, i got bored half way... nyehehe...
who ask u kacau me! HAHAHA! dowan tell me sumore la! *scribbles* >D



kudos! *back to assignment*

3 comments:

Lance said...

Oh nooooooo ~

Why you put your doodle here? D:

Yeeeee >___<

*evoles also*

uzhe said...

err. i would like to see you evolve into hulk mon and then tear clothes. i want to see your hairy chest. can?

AHAHAHHAHAHAH. WTFFF.

Janice said...

Woah! are u sure yozer, dam sexy wan u noe? AHAHAHAHA

ランスはここに来た。