Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Personal preferences

Hellooooo!
I officially announce how I have wasted a day by sleeping in which only succeed in making me more den ever, tired... ._______.
sigh... The bed is such a dangerous lair.
Once lured by it. you NEVER get out.
muahahahahah!!!

To get you all started,
Homo-Phobe, what is a Homo-phobe?
Homo-phobes are people who have a phobia towards people like dis (below)

provided dey are both males/females
Although i don reli noe wad gender these aliens are...

And so I realized usually the homophobes are all GUYS.
I wonder why, I would love a Gay Best Friend anytime. Sigh..
Who's Gay? sign up here please.
If only someone like Min-ho in "personal taste" existed,
My dream Gay best Friend! come to meeeeeeeee!!!!
But guys like dats are almost non existent in the real world.
tsk tsk tsk.

Anyway, I had proper Curry Rice ytd.
PROPER PROPER CURRY RICE that is spicy and tasty.
without tomato and stupid red lookin cherries inside. fuwaaaaahhh!
Thank You suwang, susan, joseph and shuxian!!!! Arigatoh!


And so, there was this girl dat was brought up during our dinner.
Im reli curious about her. teehee
cause the moment I mentioned her name, dey started screaming and yelling.
"OH NO!"
and chairs started scraping against the floor.
and our homophobe friend, especially, had a spasm.
HAHAHA!
Im goin to a trip with she who must not be named in Germany.
I wonder wad she is like.. HAHAHAHA
maybe she noes Harry Potter.
HAHAHAHAHAHA.

And it started snowing! an expected heavy snowfall at 6pm.
So im all geared for winter! XDD

2 comments:

Ruby said...

why would you want a gay as ur best friend ? for beauty tips ??

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

ランスはここに来た。