Saturday, December 18, 2010

I'm going to Germany

The title says it all!


GERMANY's GOT TALENT

Germany, as the video shows is probably full of huge-boobed girls.
Wonder if Ill actually meet her... hmmmmm...
HAHAHAHA

Im counting down 6hours and Im off to Germany.
Its freakin -15 degrees there. and I havent actually started packing... O:
Feeling lost at the moment. AND IM SO BROKE! D:
basically im very gan jeong now. HAHA.
Ill be back after 11 days people. =)
Please do miss me and keep reading my blog.

p/s, I noe dis is so disoriented, but i gotta pack!!!

3 comments:

Lance said...

Murder weapon: 18 kilograms of mammary gland.

x__x

Unknown said...

she is so clever that she use the song "dynamite" =.=
her breast power is almost same with the power of dynamite...XD

Cheryl Leong said...

oh wow!!!
germany!!!!
awesome!!!!!
the castles and sceneries!!!!
awesome!!!!!!!
but they are huge ppl
i think they'll be having a hard time searching 4 u if u ever got lost

eh...
why u kept on lompat here n there de
i tot u shud be studying

I LOVE THE VIDEO SO MUCH

ランスはここに来た。