Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Scrambled eggs

How i feel just now, how i feel now, probably how I would feel later. I realized that I have a really bad mood swing problem. I'm usually happy-neutral, but when I'm not, my systems shut down and Im thrown into a full blown panic. I literally fail to see things calmly. And this is happening more and more often ever since I came back. I wanna rewind time, and step back into a place where not many people know me, a more care-free setting, somewhere Im perfectly at ease being me. Patches fall apart and as usual, I pick them up but they are not pasted back correctly. Dont worry tho, this only applies to my own problem. others are a perfectly subjective matter. So God help me, pull me through, remind me of my priorities. Give me space.

No comments:

ランスはここに来た。