Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Random Rambles

Heya all, Im sorry again I havent been updating my blog.
It was due to exams! i swear!!! ah wells, i properly screwed them all up.
hope i pass though ): *deep in prayer*
Im coming home soon, in less den 3 weeks. I hope Msia will welcome me with open hands.
I can almost feel the breeze now! ahhh! the scent of the sun, mingled with roti canai, curry, goodness, im gonna plump up even more >:

You Should Be My ___.
[] sis
[] bro
[] bf ♥
[] gf ♥
[] Bestfriend (:
[] friend XD
[] TextBuddy
[] Slave/Manslave

You are ____.
[] Hot :D
[] Cute
[] On My Mind ♥
[] Sweet :D
[] Mean! =P
[] Funny ^_^
[] (EVERYTHING)

I ____.
[] Don't Know You
[] Would Like To Text You
[] Would Like You To Put This As Your Status So I Can 'Like' It :p
[] Like you ;)
[] Love you ♥
[] Want to chill with you :)

This is pretty much the new frenzy on fb, although, we seriously quite frequently see it. And so i thought, looks fun, and 'liked' it on a fren's status, whom i dont really know, but cant wait to meet when i get back. :)
Seriously, the questions dont seem difficult at all, until a few random people who you dont even know/ hardly know 'likes' it on your status.
There! i spent 15 minutes thinking what to tick without being rude, avoiding unwanted attention at the same time. In the end, i posted on a friend's wall who 'liked' it. WTF you liked it for?! ....
....
cause, i saw this option:
[] Would Like You To Put This As Your Status So I Can 'Like' It :p
....
rendered speechless, but hey. -.-
Great, there's my answer.


What's on my mind:
pitter patter the rain falls,
sudden gush and sudden stops,
UK weather had never been more gay,
especially when i currently am the same.

pushed back by the woody-ness
i fall back into the midst of game,
intense and straight i was,
until the sudden change in wind.

The book of tomorrow it was,
Cecelia Anhern it was not.
....

i am now interrupted by the skype calls from my family.
they keep coming. -.-
zzz, i am now officially unable to drown back into my thoughts.
greaaaaaat...
yea but i pretty much cant identify whether or not the problem is even existing.
maybe it does, in another form of my own.
x: ah well, dat is, if u are able to decipher from the 2 and a half incomplete stanza's of the poem. haha.
ahhh well... :D

and ive got 2 annonymous comments for the previous blog post.
Thank you for reading it. :)

And oih! cheryl leong! thanks for reading leh. miss u so much coming home soon!

No comments:

ランスはここに来た。